The Lodge Expectations
- There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for usage or possession of alcohol or drugs on the property. Anyone violating this will be asked to leave immediately. We will help facilitate you to a safe place.
- We conduct random drug screens as well as drug testing upon return from personal passes. A positive test will result in dismissal from the house in accordance with Section 117.06 of the City of Delray Beach Ordinance 30-09 Tenant/Occupant Eviction which requires either forty-eight (48) hours notice of eviction in writing or an alternate temporary dwelling unit for at least forty-eight (48) hours.
- No weapons or drug paraphernalia is permitted on the premises or in personal vehicles.
- Gambling in any form is not permitted on THE LODGE property.
- Violations of probation, house arrest, driver’s license suspension or other DOC restrictions will not be tolerated.
- Each resident must notify the staff immediately if your prescribed medications change. Unauthorized and unreported use if any mind-altering drugs (i.e. anti-depressants, etc.) will result in dismissal in accordance with Section 117.06 of the City of Delray Beach Ordinance 30-09 Tenant/Occupant Eviction which requires either forty-eight (48) hours notice of eviction in writing or an alternate temporary dwelling unit for at least forty-eight (48) hours.
- Theft or vandalism of LODGE property will not be tolerated.
- No physical acting out of any kind – no yelling – no verbal threats! Please curb profane and indecent language.
- No pornographic material (including computer use) on the LODGE property.
- No new tatoos or piercings while at The Lodge.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house at any time. There is a designated smoking area. Place butts ONLY in the ashtray provided.
- All vehicles on the LODGE property are to be legally registered, insured and operated by a licensed driver.
- Park cars/motorcycles/scooters in the driveway. Bicycles must be parked in the garage.
- Do not repair your vehicles on THE LODGE property or on the neighborhood streets.
- Curfew is at 11:00 PM every weeknight and 1:00 AM on weekends. This is strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in your eviction.
- Rent is to be deposited Friday in the house safe, please use envelopes provided and include your name on the front.
- GUESTS: Lodge residents are allowed only with permission of the member and must be invited. Sponsors are permitted, but there will be no outside guests allowed.
- WORK: Continued employment, school or volunteer work with a minimum of 30 hours are needed to remain a house member.
- Family visitors to THE LODGE must be approved and be met by a staff member prior to entering the houses. Sponsors are permitted but are NOT permitted in the bedrooms. Friends and outside guests are not allowed into the houses.
- There will be no intimate behavior allowed with anyone inside THE LODGE.
- The LODGE has separate houses for males and females. Other genders are not to be on lodge property unless it is an authorized, monitored event.
- Each person is responsible for their own cleanliness, the cleanliness of their room and the overall cleanliness of the house.
- Each resident will be assigned a chore / chores. Failure to do so will result in that resident doing one (1) hour community service for THE LODGE.
- Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink. It is the responsibility of each resident to wash their dishes right away.
- Each resident is responsible for purchasing their own food. Use labels found in the kitchen to mark what is yours.
- Borrowing without permission is stealing and will result in dismissal in accordance with Section 117.06 of the City of Delray Beach Ordinance 30-09 Tenant/Occupant Eviction which requires either forty-eight (48) hours notice of eviction in writing or an alternate temporary dwelling unit for at least forty-eight (48) hours.
MANDATORY NEW YEARS EVE CURFEW
1/2 Way House Requirements
These requirements are necessary for your continued residence at The Lodge 1/2 way home.
- All of The Lodge Requirements above.
- Intermittent random Urine Analysis (UA) during the week.
- Breathalyzer testing nightly.
- Regular curfew is at 11:00 PM every weeknight and 1:00 AM on Friday & Saturday night. This is strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in your eviction.
- First week of arrival, residents are on 10pm curfew. If coming from treatment and positive for medications, 8pm curfew will apply until the UA becomes negative.
- To be put on regular curfew, residents must have been at The Lodge, had a sponsor and a job for 7 days.
- 9pm curfew is applied if a resident is behind on rent.
3/4 House Requirements
- Minimum 6 months of sobriety.
- If moving from The Lodge 1/2 way home:
- Successful completion of an approved 6 month commitment at The Lodge 1/2 way home.
- Have a job.
- Have a sponsor.
- Submit to random Urine Analysis (UA) and breathalyzer (BA) tests during the week.
- RECOVERY MEETINGS: Must attend weekly twelve step meetings. Use the meeting sheets provided. Also have a sponsor that you speak with daily.
- LODGE MEETING: Weekly.
- CHORES: Beds and chores to be done daily, they will be rotated weekly as decided by the members. Supply money of $5 is also to be collected on a weekly basis at that time.
- CURFEW: Curfew is 3 a.m. seven days a week.
- PASSES: A total of two (2) overnight passes a week are allowed with a twenty-four (24) verbal notice. A multi night, Up To 7 days, CONSULT WITH MANAGEMENT FOR REQUIREMENTS and $20 pass fee.